M.B.B.S. STUDY IN RUSSIA
Russia is rising as one of the top destination for medical studies among international students. Majority of students across the globe prefer to study M.B.B.S. in Russia. Russian medical universities are known globally for their academic Study M.B.B.S. in Russia excellence. Russia has some of the best medical colleges in the world, 30 positions within the World ranking grabbed by Top Russian Medical Colleges. Russian medical colleges are well equipped with the most modern teaching aids and laboratories, facilities that are best in the world that aids such research endeavors. The Russian education system today is considered one of the strongest wings to its quality of faculty. The universities have highly trained and qualified faculty who have gained immense knowledge in their field of medicine.This is one of the major reasons why a large number of Indian students prefer to study M.B.B.S. in Russia. If you are looking for study M.B.B.S. in Russia in English medium, F.D.E.S. will help you to choose best medical colleges in Russia with lowest fees for M.B.B.S. course.
- Russian medical degree is globally recognized and listed by international bodies which include World Health Organization, European Union, The International Medical Education Directory, ECFMG, USA, General Medical Council, UK and Medical and Dental council of India.
- Cost for studying M.B.B.S. in Russia is very low as compared to other European countries, because all Russian medical Universities are government university and subsidized by the Russian government by 60%.
- With a wide number of medical universities Russia is amidst the medical hub for foreign students. Russian medical colleges offer the best combination of theoretical and practical knowledge to the students so that they can become good doctors. With good facilities and transparent educational system, you can make a good career by studying M.B.B.S. in Russia.
- The best part about studying in Russia is that there is no entrance examination which is conducted in Russia and focus on practical learning is more. The people of Russia are welcoming and there is no ragging case ever came across in these university.
- Russian medical universities are recognized by MCI once students finish M.B.B.S. course, they will be allowed to sit in the MCI screening test conducted by N.B.E. (National Board of Education).
- Hostels in Russia are simple and comfortable. All hostels are supplied with cold and hot water and central heating system, each room contains beds, a desk, chairs, storage space and telephone facility. Cafeterias and mess facilities are available in almost every Russian Universities. All types of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes are provided, especially to International students. There is also a rich variety of milk products and fruits available.
M.B.B.S. Admission in Russia
Getting admission in M.B.B.S. in Russia is very easy and simple. Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams , admissions are given strictly on a first come first served basis subject to the candidate satisfying the eligibility requirements set by the Medical/Dental Council of India or the appropriate authority in other countries. Please be informed that from world over, there is a large number of applicants who want to study M.B.B.S. in Russia and the seats are limited.Therefore, is it better to apply early to get admission in top medical colleges of Russia. Russian universities offer undergraduate medical programs such as M.B.B.S. (general medicine), B.D.S. (dentistry) and pharmacy. The medium of instruction in Russian universities is both English and Russian. Course duration for M.B.B.S. is 6 years while for B.D.S. and Pharmacy courses are of 5 years.Over 2 million students are enrolled in Russian Universities and institutes. Nearly, 18000 Indian students are studying M.B.B.S. different medical Universities of Russia.
Why choose Russia ?
Most of the Indian students prefer to study M.B.B.S. in Russia or other countries. Because every year thousands of Indian students appear for various entrance tests of medical to become doctors. But not all are able to make up to a good medical colleges. One should not loose hope at this point and try again to clear the exams. There is also another viable option of studying M.B.B.S. in Russia.In the past decade there has been a tenfold increase in number of international students travelling for pursuing M.B.B.S. in Russia. All universities are recognized by WHO and Medical Council of leading countries like U.S.A, U.K, middle east, Australia, India, Canada etc. The Russian Federation is a signatory of the ‘Bologna Convention’ for Equivalence of Education. This means that your degree received in Russia has unquestionable recognition in all European nations and is equal in value to a degree received in any other nation of the European Union. Russian Medical Universities do not require Indian students to pass any entrance exams like the GRE, TOEFL, CET etc.Average fees for studying M.B.B.S. in Russia is approx 3000 – 5000 US Dollars for one year.There is no capitations / donations for admission in Russian medical colleges.