MBBS in Russia
Russia is a popular destination for Indian students who wish to pursue MBBS. In the field of medicine, Russia has good medical colleges where students can get admitted. Students aspiring to complete the course in the country need to obtain a no-objection certificate from Medical Council of India. The greatest advantage of getting a degree from Russia is that if the students wish to practice in other European countries they do not need to sit for a screening test.As a student, you will always consider the place that offer the best in terms of medical courses and fee structure. Russian universities offer numerous benefits to the students some of which include:
- You do not have to pay any kind of donation to the colleges.
- There is no specified entrance exam for the courses.
- The admission process is very easy which makes it perfect for the aspiring candidates.
- The degrees have been validated by international organizations like WHO and UNESCO.
- Broad exposure to the students which includes clinical practices and medical trainings.
- Endless possibilities.
- Low course fees.
- Great accommodation facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- Advanced teaching facilities.
With the global recognition of the medical degrees, anyone can opt for these courses without any dilemmas. The student and teacher ratio in the medical institutes is 7:1 which is quite good as compared to other countries. The students are taught with latest methods which increases their skills. A streamlined system of education offers the best possibilities to the students. The best thing about Medicine courses in Russia is that the students do not have to pass an entrance test to enroll themselves in these courses. You can opt for direct admission with the help of study centers throughout the world. The academic session starts in the month of set ember and goes on till January. The students can enroll themselves during this period.
The courses offered by the Russian universities are recognized by WHO and Medical Council. The medical degrees are recognized all over Europe. The top medical colleges in Russia are Stavropol State Medical Academy, Russian State Medical University, Moscow and Lomonosov Moscow State University. On completing the course from the universities, Indian students are eligible to sit for the screening test conducted by the councils. The universities offer courses in English and Russian.
The fee structure differs from university to university. Some of the Russian medical universities charge approx Rs 12,00,000 while the figure can go up to Rs 28,00,000. The fees can be paid in yearly instalments. The Russian universities allow the students to go to their homeland almost 6 times in six years. The travelling expenses for to and fro trip on one time basis costs around Rs 30,000 which is subject to changes in type of airline and class of booking. For detailed information, you can check with the consultancy about the fee structure in detail of every Russian university.
- Osh State Medical University :17,300$ – 11,41,000 RS
- Jalalabad State Medical University :17,500$ – 11,55,000 RS
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University :19,750$ – 13,03,500 RS
- Altai State Medical University :19,250$ – 12,70,500 RS
- Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy :33,600$ – 21,50,400 RS
- Volgograd State Medical University :33,780$ – 21,61,920 RS
- For the admission process, you need to download the application form and fill it carefully.
- The school leaving certificate and mark-sheets of 10th and 12th standard are required.
- Scanned copy of a valid passport is mandatory.
- Admissions take place on first come first serve basis.
- The 10th and 12th mark sheets need to be endorsed by the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- Comfortable accommodation choices are available in the country for international students.
- You can reside with a host family who is selected by the university.
- You can make a choice of college dormitories which can be booked at lower costs.
- If you want to live independently, you have the choice of living in an individual flat which are not far from the university.
- Nearly all accommodation options in the country are well equipped.
- The public transport system in the country is highly developed.
- For long domestic travel, airways offer the best choice.
- Efficient train and bus service help you to travel within the country.
- You can travel at cheap rates in the bus.
- You can interchange bus tickets for trams and trolleybuses.
- You can order official taxis in advance.
- Services of the metro network are fast and frequent.
- Russian food is rich in fat and carbohydrates.
- The Russian cuisine helps the inhabitants to remain warm during harsh winters.
- The main components of Russian cuisine are bread, meat, egg, potato and butter.
- Caviar is considered as food for the wealthy.
- Indian students can get the feel of home at the Indian restaurants in the country.
Before opting for any medical course in Russia, the students face a number of dilemmas. The FAQ section provides the detailed answer to your queries.
- What is the viability of Russian medical courses in other countries?
The degrees of Russian institutes have been recognized by international organizations like WHO and UNESCO. These degrees are valid in all major countries including USA. However, in countries like India, the candidate has to obtain an eligibility certificate before starting any practice. The procedure is simple and anyone can obtain the certificate. There are many countries that validate MBBS in russia without any certification. Once the student has completed the course from a recognized institute or university, they can directly go on practice.
- Is it mandatory for the students to give entrance exam for admission in the Russian colleges?
The students can directly enroll themselves in medical courses as the entrance exam is not mandatory.
- Can the fees be paid in installments?
Yes, the students enjoy the benefit of paying the fees semi-annually or annually
- Is Russian language mandatory for pursuing MBBS in Russia?
No, the students have the option to choose English as the primary medium. All the courses are taught in English.
- Can a student enroll in another institute or university is they have gone through the preparation for faculty in other university?
Yes, but the aspiring candidates have to apply for the transfer. The accepting university will conduct an exam to test the knowledge if the student. After the completion of the test, you can transfer to another university of your choice.
- What are the main conditions for transferring from one institute or university to another institute?
In order to validate a transfer, it is essential that the programs have been running in concurrence. Every university follows a specific procedure and guideline for the transfer process and students have to fulfill those conditions before applying for a transfer. The students are required to send the detailed information on the courses and subjects to the respective university.
- Do the students get any type of financial assistance or training?
Yes, but this facility is available for only local students. The students coming from other countries can apply for loan in their own country. However, the Russian government runs a number of programmes that offer financial assistance to the students. In order to apply for these courses, the student has to clear entrance test.
- Are visa’s mandatory for the students to study in Russia?
Yes, the students must hold a visa for pursuing MBBS in Russia. The application of visa has to be submitted with the admission form to the respective university. The visa process is very simple and hassle free.
- Can the course fees be paid in cash or a demand draft?
Yes, the students can pay the fees in cash or a demand draft. When the students apply for an education loan, the bank prepares the draft in the name of the respective university. Besides, this you can also avail the option of paying the fees in cash.
- how many subject of mbbs in russia
- mbbs admission in russia
- mbbs colleges in russia
- mbbs course in russia
- mbbs degree in russia
- mbbs in russia cost
- mbbs in russia for indian students
- mbbs in russia for indian students 2017
- mbbs in russia in english
- mbbs russia
- mbbs study in russia
- mbbs university in russia
- russian colleges for mbbs
- russian mbbs
- study in russia mbbs
- study mbbs in russia